Sunday, September 21, 2008

Funky Monkey Baby Quilt



I was browsing through pictures today and I came across a picture I took of a quilt I made. Now this was my first quilt ever. I made it for my nephew and gave it to him right after he was born. I do have to confess I had my mom finish the bias trim around the outside edge. Overall I think it was a good effort. My friend Carrie (the quilting queen) helped my come up with the design. Without her encouragement I don't think i would've been able to finish it!

Who knows maybe I'll have to do a couple more for a niece and nephew who will be born soon.

4 comments:

Imcombobulated said...

I love it!

liz said...

i love that sock monkey fabric! very cute!

brie said...

How cute - now I know who to go to for future baby bedding... :)

Kirsten said...

I love this!
Super cute and he loves it too!

Thanks again!